[NatureNS] Rusty Blackbird, Lark Sparrow, Red-bellied Woodpecker

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 01:07:17 +0000

--_513b7488-a99a-48a2-81d3-503bac9bec65_

Yesterday I hit a triple header of good species in Lunenburg.  I parked acr=
oss from house number 45 on Brook Street.  Archibald Street runs behind the=
 veterinary clinic in Lunenburg and Brook intersects it.  At house number 1=
4 on Archibald a red-bellied woodpecker is visiting regularly.  The lark sp=
arrow=2C female rusty blackbird and red-bellied woodpecker were at a feeder=
 which is across from House 45 on Brook Street.  When you park if you turn =
up past the Veterinary Clinic=2C the feeder is on the right   It is a green=
 feeder which is hanging from a tree against a bank.  You can easily see it=
 so do not go onto the property as I do not know who owns it.
=20
Purple finches are also tending this feeder=2C which are sometimes hard to =
find in winter and there was a male northern cardinal along the Back Harbou=
r Trail if entering the side from the old train station.
=20
James R. Hirtle
East LaHave

--_513b7488-a99a-48a2-81d3-503bac9bec65_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
Yesterday I hit a triple header of good species in Lunenburg.&nbsp=3B I par=
ked across from house number 45 on Brook Street.&nbsp=3B Archibald Street r=
uns behind the veterinary clinic in Lunenburg and Brook intersects it.&nbsp=
=3B At house number 14 on Archibald a red-bellied woodpecker is visiting re=
gularly.&nbsp=3B The lark sparrow=2C female rusty blackbird and red-bellied=
 woodpecker were at a feeder which is across from House 45 on Brook Street.=
&nbsp=3B When you park if you turn up past the Veterinary Clinic=2C the fee=
der is on the right&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B It is a green feeder which is hanging f=
rom a tree against a bank.&nbsp=3B You can easily see it so do not go onto =
the property as I do not know who owns it.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Purple finches are also tending this feeder=2C which are sometimes hard to =
find in winter and there was a male northern cardinal along the Back Harbou=
r Trail if entering the side from the old train station.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
East LaHave<RTE_TEXT></RTE_TEXT><BR><br /><hr />Win a trip with your 3 best=
 buddies. <a href=3D'http://www.messengerbuddies.ca/?ocid=3DBUDDYOMATICENCA=
19' target=3D'_new'>Enter today.</a></body>

--_513b7488-a99a-48a2-81d3-503bac9bec65_--