[NatureNS] Update on Hartlen Point Snow Owls

From: uhoeger@dal.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:45:42 -0400

For the last three days I tried to get a shoot of the Snowy Owl.
Uncooperative the bird stayed on Devil's Island during my visits.
Friday morning and Saturday afternoon one fairly white individual could be
seen, today I was able to scope two Snowys on Devils Island.
As previously posted one bird is an unmarked, clean white individual (adult
female?) while the other is heavily marked (juvenile?).
Well, I will keep trying and one day one will be sitting on that metal A-frame
in shooting distance.

Ulli

P.S.  I shoot pictures, not bullets