[NatureNS] Mourning Doves

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:31:58 -0400

The enclosed email is not about a NS Rare Bird, but some may find it
of interest. I'm not a subscriber of NatureNS so forgive me if this
information has already been posted.

The message below comes from David Christie in New Brunswick
responding to an email from New Brunswick regarding sick and dying
Mourning Doves. This was his response.

Cheryl Davis
Dartmouth, NS