[NatureNS] Snowy Owl - Kennetcook

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:30:32 -0400

Has anyone kept a record of the number of snowy owls seen this fall?  It
seems to me we have had a lot more reported than usual. A few years ago they
were rather rare - this year they seem to be more plentiful. Do we now have
a new variety of birds - snowy owls, moving into our area like the
cardinals, mourning doves, and other species have?

Roland.