[NatureNS] how to unsubscribe

From: Christopher Majka <c.majka@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:10:23 -0400

Hi Angus,

On 9-Nov-08, at 3:51 PM, Angus MacLean wrote:

> Hi David:
>
> In case no one has replied to you here is the URL
>
> http://mailman.ednet.ns.ca/cgi-bin/options/nsroots/angusmcl%40ns.sympatico.ca

 >, from a list called nsroots! Not the result that either you or
David would want to achieve. :->

To unsubscribe from naturens, the general procedure is to send an
email to the listserver address <majordomo@chebucto.ns.ca> with the
body of the message saying:

unsubscribe
end

The "end" command is only required if you have text that gets embedded
in the email (like a SIG file) at the bottom of the message. This
tells majordomo (the listserver) that it has reached the end of the
commands it needs to execute, and not to try and do anything with any
text that follows. "unsubscribe" by itself will probably work just as
well 95% of the time, but it is safer to add the "end".

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Chris