[NatureNS] Who is tallying Red-bellieds? I am for the next NSBS

Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:31:06 -0400
From: Eric Mills <e.mills@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Dorothy,

There has been one on Long Island, Digby Co., for the past couple of weeks (fide Heather Prime).

All the best,

Eric

From:	"DPoole" <dpoolex@ns.sympatico.ca>
To:	<naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date sent:	Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:12:14 -0400
Subject:	[NatureNS] Who is tallying Red-bellieds?  I am for the next NSBS report so..
Send reply to:	naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

> At the moment (it looks like 20ish)
>
> September 15  Susan Hunt    Jollimore         1  female
>  October 6     Michael King  Dartmouth (yard)     1
>  October 11-13 Richard Stern on each of the 3 days on Seal Island
> 4-5
>  October 12    Dorothy Poole    Milton  2 male/female
>  October 12    Eric Mills  Thanksgiving weekend on Brier Island   1
> female
>  October 12    Clarence Stevens, Mike King Fairview Cemetery HRM
> 1male
>  October 12    The Thextons  east Wolfville from Jim Wolford  1
>  October 13    Ann Morrison   Birchdale Ave   Halifax.   female  1
>  October 15    Gloria Gilbert  Sable River  1
>  October 18    James Hirtle  one in Mahone Bay,one female at
> Blockhouse, and two in Lunenburg.  4
>  October 19    Randy RF Lauff  Antigonish  1
>  November 4    Peter Davies  Liverpool  1
>

> If there are any additions and corrections please let me know.
>
> Dorothy Poole   dpoolex@ns.sympatico.ca

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Eric L. Mills
286 Kingsburg Road
RR#1, Rose Bay, Nova Scotia B0J 2X0, CANADA
E.Mills@Dal.Ca
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ