[NatureNS] black-throated blue warbler

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:22:30 -0400
From: iamclar@DAL.CA
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca,
Cc: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

H Margaret et al.:

Your observation is unusual, but not unprecedented. Migrants are usually most
frequent in late August through mid-September, but a few have lingered into
December (one to 22 Dec.).

Love to see the photo. I think there was one of a December male some years ago
in "Nova Scotia Birds."

Cheers, Ian McLaren