[NatureNS] Muskrat versus beaver diet choices

Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:09:07 -0300 (ADT)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

It sounds like a beaver to me.  I'm a director of the N.S.Trapper's Ass.
and have never heard of a muskret doing this, though I suppose it's
possible.. This time of year, beaver are often on the move, looking for
new territory, and one might have stopped there for a snack before
continuing on its way.  They often eat wild rose bushes, and their roots.
Billy