[NatureNS] Hummers still here

Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:27:24 -0300
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

We still have at least three hummers, probably all juveniles, possibly
an adult female among them.  The male left Aug.23rd (not seen  the
24th).  Their little 'tummies' are getting very fat - that's when I know
they are soon going to leave.

Six species of warblers today, 2 vireo species, a Least Flycatcher, and
a Wh.-thr. Sparrow, lots of Chickadees and Red-eyed Vireos passing
through.  All through August we have had a warbler or two most days, but
numbers and varieties are picking up in recent weeks.

Lois Codling
L. Sackville