[NatureNS] Hummers still here

Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:08:25 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I have two here still but I think they are transients. They are using the
feeder furthest from the house and squalling over it. The other two,
juveniles from here left Thursday I think. Lots of flying to and tapping my
window in the late pm and none since.
I heard a lot of small bird twittering about 6:10 this morning. Couldn't see
what was happening but I think warblers were moving through.
Marg Millard,
 White Point, Queens
http://margmillard.ca