[NatureNS] red tide?

Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 09:35:27 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Over the years, I spent a number of evenings wandering quietly along Port
Mouton Bay, mostly Summerville and Carter's beaches after dark and at this
time of year I have seen a number of times this 'phosphoresence' which is
what I was told it was. It always fascinated me.
Marg Millard,
White Point, Queens
http://margmillard.ca