[NatureNS] Volunteers hop to rescue of migrating Western

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:53:50 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Sherman Williams" <shermw@xcountry.tv>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Your message caught my interest, Jim,  because I was just introduced to a
Western Toad (Bufo boreas) by my grandson just two days ago.  He found a
toad at the edge of the lawn and ran for Grampy to come and see it.  So we
checked up on toads and discovered that it was Bufo boreas.   We are
located in Houston, B.C. (near Smithers) visiting.

Sherman