[NatureNS] The passing of a treasure

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 02:54:26 +0000

--_afbc100e-bc01-4ba1-bde1-9cccc01a50b7_

I've seen nothing posted to let people know that Bobby Chivers passed away.=
  For those that know him=2C he was a long time member of the Nova Scotia B=
ird Society and he was also the first one to locate many original first rec=
ords for Nova Scotia.  He was also a treasure in regards to his knowledge o=
n the history of and people from Port Mouton to Cape Sable Island.  A great=
 friend to many and he will be sadly missed.  I'm told that visitation is t=
omorrow in Liverpool from 19:00 to 21:00 and the funeral will be on Wednesd=
ay.  The funeral home is on the backside of Liverpool.  Hopefully=2C someon=
e can fill in more details on this for those that would like to pay their l=
ast respects.  I do not have the details for the funeral either=2C but some=
one hopefully can also supply those.
=20
James R. Hirtle
East LaHave =20
Find hidden words=2C unscramble celebrity names=2C or try the ultimate cros=
sword puzzle with Live Search Games. Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/212=

--_afbc100e-bc01-4ba1-bde1-9cccc01a50b7_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt=3B
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
I've seen nothing posted to let people know that Bobby Chivers passed away.=
&nbsp=3B For those that know him=2C he was a long time member of the Nova S=
cotia Bird Society and he was also the first one to locate&nbsp=3Bmany orig=
inal&nbsp=3Bfirst records&nbsp=3Bfor Nova Scotia.&nbsp=3B He was also a tre=
asure in regards to his&nbsp=3Bknowledge on the history of and people from =
Port Mouton to Cape Sable Island.&nbsp=3B A great friend to many and he wil=
l be sadly missed.&nbsp=3B I'm told that visitation is tomorrow in Liverpoo=
l from 19:00 to 21:00 and the funeral will be on Wednesday.&nbsp=3B The fun=
eral home is on the backside of Liverpool.&nbsp=3B Hopefully=2C someone can=
 fill in more details on this for those that would like to pay their last r=
espects.&nbsp=3B I do not have the details for the funeral either=2C but so=
meone hopefully can also supply those.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
East LaHave&nbsp=3B <BR><br /><hr /> </bod=
y>

--_afbc100e-bc01-4ba1-bde1-9cccc01a50b7_--