[NatureNS] CAUTION Tick Talk - Pulling a tick off the skin is not advised??

From: "NELSON POIRIER" <nelson@nb.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:23:09 -0300

Being a vet as well, I would like to endorse Helene's comments very much. I
have used the Tick Twister many times as well and find it excellent at
getting the tick off without releasing it's cargo into an animal's (humans
are animals too!). I always carry one in my backpack and encourage others to
consider the same.

CHEERS FROM HERE...NELSON POIRIER

nelson@nb.sympatico.ca