[NatureNS] Satellite images

From: "Ulli Hoeger" <uhoeger@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:27:41 -0300

Google Earth may be a source to get an image.  However, for something
on public display copyright issues need to be taken into
consideration. Otherwise it may get expensive!
As far as I know material shown in Google Earth is not public domain!
Somewhere on the site you may find a link to the companies providing
the Sat images.
The geomatics center could have information where to get such images
for NS (http://www.gov.ns.ca/snsmr/land/).

Ulli