[NatureNS] Chimney Swifts, Berwick

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:14:04 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>
Cc: dpoolex@ns.sympatico.ca

Hi there,

         I was in the Annapolis Valley over the weekend to run my BBS
route and do some atlassing.  I had a late supper on Friday night at
the Union Street Cafe in Berwick (recommended), and on leaving I
heard and then saw three Chimney Swifts circling over the main
street.  Berwick's  not in my square and I don't know it well, but
perhaps someone can tell us if there is a roost in that town?

         Cheers,

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax