[NatureNS] June 20 Update on Bedford great Egret

From: uhoeger@dal.ca
To: Naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:40:15 -0300

Hello,

Tonight, more or less by accident while dead reckoning my way back to
Dartmouth, I drove by the pond nearby Rocky Lake Dr. Must be the one Bob
McDonald mentioned in a posting a few days ago.
Sure enough the Great Egret was perched on the dead tree, close to the
road and perfectly illuminated by the evening sun. Photoop par excellence!
I think I don't have to mention that I didn't have my camera with me.

Cheers

Ulli