[NatureNS] BIRTH OF A HUMMINGBIRD

From: "Heather Drope" <heather.drope@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:50:34 -0300

Dear birding friends. This was sent to me by an internet friend knowing I
like birds. I know that this hummingbird has to be very much south of us,
in the other hemisphere but still it is quite interesting to look at the
photos.Heather D.

Please keep in mind the egg is smaller than a tic tac and a quarter fits the

opening of the nest!

THE BIRTH OF A HUMMINGBIRD This is truly amazing.

Be sure to clickon NEXT PAGE at the bottom of each page; there are

5 pages in all. A lady found a hummingbird nest and got pictures all

the way from the egg to leaving the nest. It took 24 days from birth to flight.

Because you'll probably never in your lifetime see this again, enjoy; and

please share.

http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/index.html