[NatureNS] no reports of Wolfville gray squirrels recently -- others?

From: "Jon Percy" <jon-percy@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:01:19 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C8CC6A.E11EC930

Hi Jim et al;
We still have one gray squirrel making occasional forays to our feeder. =
I'm not sure if it is always the same one or different individuals from =
our pack (what's the collective for squirrels?) of three that regularly =
raided the feeder a couple of months ago. It/they is/are certainly less =
evident than earlier. Not sure if this is attributable to my aggressive =
deterrence efforts, or the fact that some have moved elsewhere, or the =
fact that for the past month raccoons (three of them) has started =
appearing regularly at the feeder in the evenings. Only certainty is =
that there is at least one GS still around here.

Jon Percy
Granville Ferry

  ----- Original Message -----=20