[NatureNS] gardening

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:22:29 -0300
From: barb shaw <barbara.shaw@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

&lt;b&gt;Sent:&

--MS_Mac_OE_3296028149_106545_MIME_Part

on 6/11/08 8:41 AM, Wild Flora at herself@wildflora.com wrote:

Hi Suzanne,=20

Thanks so much for mentioning the Maritime Native Gardeners list. This list
has not been active, but we just added a couple of new members (who found u=
through the Yahoo directory) and with a few more who were interested in
talking we might be able to get some conversations going.

As far as I know you do not have to join Yahoo in order to receive and
respond to emails from the list. You can also see a portion of the group=B9s
website and apply for membership without joining Yahoo. However, I believe
that certain parts of the website may not be available to people who are no=
registered with Yahoo.

As the moderator of the group, I approve all memberships. (This is primaril=
to prevent spammers from joining.) If anyone would like to join, just say
that you heard about it on NSNature and I=B9ll put your membership right
through.=20

Flora=20