[NatureNS] New life bird and an agitated least(?) flycather

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:09:16 -0300
From: iamclar@Dal.Ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;br&gt;Richard&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div class=3D"gmail_q
Pat:

I agree with others that it's not really possible to definitively i.d.
this one.
The notched tail and shape and eyering are all good for Least, but the bill
looks too long and narow, and puts me in mind of Yellow-bellied. The kind of
washed out and uniformly toned face is suggsestive of YBFL, too.

But I wouldn't stake my tattered reputation on it.

Cheers, Ian

Ian McLaren

Quoting Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>:

> Hu everyone: