[NatureNS] Thank you Susan Townsend

From: Patrick Giffin <p_giffin@hotmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:35:20 -0300

--_215b03d5-bafc-46d8-ab2c-fd3312e94ca6_

Thank you Susan Townsend, for "The amazing intelligence of crows".
We sent Susan's email to our daughter and son-in-law Craig who, along with =
their two children, are very interested in all things including nature.
Our SIL Craig wrote:=20
"Claire wrote an essay about crows for school this evening.  She watched th=
e video three times to make sure she had all the facts.  David watched it t=
oo.  Then they got interested and clicked on one of the other links to a vi=
deo about the evolution of mammals.  David proclaimed to me afterword...."Y=
ou know Daddy,  the world started with bacteria!""
Claire is 9, in grade 3 at Head of St. Margaret's Bay Elementary.
David is 5 in primary at the same school.
Regards, Barbara and Pat, proud grandparents
Find hidden words, unscramble celebrity names, or try the ultimate crosswor=
d puzzle with Live Search Games. Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/212=

--_215b03d5-bafc-46d8-ab2c-fd3312e94ca6_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
Thank you Susan Townsend, for "The amazing intelligence of crows".<BR>
We sent Susan's email to our daughter and son-in-law Craig who, along with =
their two children, are very interested in all things including nature.<BR>
Our SIL Craig wrote: <BR>
"Claire wrote an essay about crows for school this evening. &nbsp;She watch=
ed the video three times to make sure she had all the facts. &nbsp;David wa=
tched it too. &nbsp;Then they got interested and clicked on one of the othe=
r links to a video about the evolution of mammals. &nbsp;David proclaimed t=
o me afterword...."You know Daddy, &nbsp;the world started with bacteria!""=
<BR>
Claire is 9, in grade 3 at Head of St. Margaret's Bay Elementary.<BR>
David is 5 in primary at the same school.<BR>
Regards, Barbara and Pat, proud grandparents<BR><br /><hr /> <a href=3D'' t=
arget=3D'_new'></a></body>

--_215b03d5-bafc-46d8-ab2c-fd3312e94ca6_--