[NatureNS] Male Indigo Bunting in Milton, Queens County

Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 15:05:14 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Dorothy, I wonder if it is the one that was in Port Mouton, here, then at
a friend's in Mersey Point (across the headland from us and now to you.
Heading northeast. Curious. Very quiet here today. Have two Blackburnian
warblers in full regalia. Still no female hummingbirds. Very strange.
Marg,
White Point, Queens

http://margmillard.ca