[NatureNS] address for Noggins eagle nest-cam?

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:02:12 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

The site went dead over a week ago, Jim. There was a notice saying eggs
would hatch soon, and next time I looked, it was gone.
I tried to find it again but so far no luck. Eggs should be sprouting
feathers by now I figure, if it wasn't destroyed somehow.
Marg Millard, White Point,  Queens.

http://margmillard.ca