[NatureNS] rainbow at night?

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:34:36 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Can't disagree with that. If one is out on a beach, no lights and the moon
is about full, that is when you see them. I am lucky in that I do get to see
them from time to time. I used to spend many nights on the shore or walking
very close to one. I hate street lights.

I can see rainbows or morays in the clouds sometimes, as well, my husband
doesn't. I try not to look too closely when I am driving but being a
painter, clouds are what grab my attention ...so if you see me coming look
The haze that comes up around the moon with this cloud or low fog has a
spectrum that I can see when I wear my glasses, which I wear all the time.
They are tinted to go dark in light. I think there is something there that
might aid in the visibility
RASC translates to what? Royal Astronomical Society ? ........Sounds an
interesting read.
Marg In White Point, Queens

http://margmillard.ca