[NatureNS] the bird cd

From: "Heather Drope" <heather.drope@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:17:20 -0300

thank you for the quick responses.. I told a Stuart MacLean fan about
that story and he was out at Chapters looking at cd's and of course I
didn't even know the name of the story. So thank you very much
everyone. Now we shouldn't have a problem.
Elizabeth, I know how your parents would feel with people lined up
looking at the 'rare' bird.
When I had the BO here and one Saturday everyone was lined up along
my driveway but still on the Bakery property, my sister came home to visit
my mother next door. She was in real dither wondering what all the
people were looking at. She is a non birder so doesn't understand. It was
funny. My over 80 mother was ever so matter of fact when she told her
what they were looking at.. Of course she was the person that spotted
the first of the BO's here. That was quite a few years ago now but the
Stuart M. show still comes to mind today. Heather D