[NatureNS] Barred Owl

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:36:28 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

HI Heather, they usually eat everything but sometimes leave a bit of the
large intestine and cecum. I love the cameras, and want to have one for
every cage. When you are in there..or even nearby, they just freeze...or fly
around in a bit of a panic ( if they are injured in such a way that they can
still fly). Once you leave..they start preening, feeding, looking
around...and casting....that looks painful..ha :)

...but has given me a wealth of knowledge.

Helene