[NatureNS] interesting observation

From: jen cooper <iffercooper@hotmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 01:59:19 +0000

--_28fc483b-b025-4273-854c-085f16f3a60c_

i took a friend down the train tracks where i bird on sydney harbour. unfor=
tunately, my golden sewage boil yielded nothing but  black ducks, various g=
ulls and some crows. as we came by it again 4 ducks (whom might have been t=
he goldeneyes i all but promised) flew by noisily and they all up and flew =
off. couldnt have been us, i thought, around here only a merganser would re=
act like that given our distance. plus three different species? then we tur=
ned and there, flying up the shore line was a bald eagle.=20

so 1 species of duck told 3 other species about the eagle? or maybe the loo=
ks on thier faces told it all.=20

:) jen

Like solving puzzles? Then you'll love Flexicon! Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/213=

--_28fc483b-b025-4273-854c-085f16f3a60c_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>

ey harbour. unfortunately, my golden sewage boil yielded nothing but&nbsp; =
black ducks, various gulls and some crows. </font>as we came by it again 4 =
ducks (whom might have been the goldeneyes i all but promised) flew by nois=
ily and they all up and flew off. couldnt have been us, i thought, around h=
ere only a merganser would react like that given our distance. plus three d=
ifferent species? then we turned and there, flying up the shore line was a =
bald eagle. <br><br>so 1 species of duck told 3 other species about the eag=
<hr />Is your lingo strong enough to ace these new word puzzles from Live S=
earch Games?  <a href=3D'http://g.msn.ca/ca55/214' target=3D'_new'>Click he=
re to test your vocab!</a></body>

--_28fc483b-b025-4273-854c-085f16f3a60c_--