[NatureNS] Barred Owl

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:41:05 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Heather, I frequently have barred owls in for rehabilitation, and they
always take the head first, no matter what I feed them. We have recently
installed cameras in our flight cages and the behaviour we are seeing is
amazing, including eating activities.

Helene
Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre