[NatureNS] FW: grey squirrel in Waterville and elsewhere

Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:50:28 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Cc: Holly <hgillis@eastlink.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_xCXyxHLm98/scN9THgS6Ng)

Thanks, Holly, for your input.  I also have past records in recent years
from Auburn, Kentville, Canning, Bridgetown, Annapolis Royal, and Granville
Ferry.  If anyone knows of more places, or current records in these places,
and especially of pockets of reproducing squirrels, please do let us know
a.s.a.p.  And spread the word!  No vendetta yet, but stay tuned!

Cheers? from Jim