[NatureNS] feeder birds

From: "Rick Ballard" <RBallard@NL.Rogers.Com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:59:22 -0330

I have seen them for years in the winter at my cottage.  There are a couple of large yellow
birch, on which I have suet feeders. The Creepers seem to just encounter the suet as they
spiral up the tree. They will feed on the suet for a while, then continue their spiral. They don't
seem to fly right to the suet.