[NatureNS] wooly bear caterpillar

From: jen cooper <iffercooper@hotmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:23:13 +0000

--_4b586759-446a-4e6f-b6e5-7ab02bc7ed12_

hello liz and all,
=20
he was on the ice sheet of a dirt road
in what i call 'jens woods' somewhere between membertou and the
regional hospital in sydney.=20
he has a rusty terra cotta orange band in the middle and black ends.=20

dowitcher, you had me for a second!!

:)
ps i'm sorry if this message is a duplicate i'm having trouble with naturen=
s...