[NatureNS] wooly bear caterpillar

From: jen cooper <iffercooper@hotmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 20:43:22 +0000

--_a801b26d-eb0e-48b2-b4ee-d7f6c44a9d1c_

hello,

have i made a big mistake!!?? i found a little
wooly bear caterpillar today on a big sheet of ice and didnt have the
heart to leave him. interestingly i put him in my cotton gloved hand
and covered him over
with my other and not a minute went by and both of my hands were really
really warm. the heat coming off of him!! he came for my walk with me
and he is now in one of my plants in my sunroom. i dont mind providing
room and board until spring if hes a modest nibbler. please tell me if
hes a modest nibbler.=20

thanks
jen cooper

ps.
sometimes when crows say 'hello' it makes me feel like cattle must feel
when kids hang out the car window and 'moooo' at them

--_a801b26d-eb0e-48b2-b4ee-d7f6c44a9d1c_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>

hello,<br><br>have i made a big mistake!!?? i found a little
wooly bear caterpillar today on a big sheet of ice and didnt have the
heart to leave him. interestingly i put him in my cotton gloved hand
and covered him over
with my other and not a minute went by and both of my hands were really
really warm. the heat coming off of him!! he came for my walk with me
and he is now in one of my plants in my sunroom. i dont mind providing
room and board until spring if hes a modest nibbler. please tell me if
sometimes when crows say 'hello' it makes me feel like cattle must feel
when kids hang out the car window and 'moooo' at them<br /><hr /> <a href=
=3D'' target=3D'_new'></a></body>

--_a801b26d-eb0e-48b2-b4ee-d7f6c44a9d1c_--