[NatureNS] Owl pellets for schools?

From: "Ulli Hoeger" <uhoeger@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:38:31 -0400

I know that you can buy sterilized ones from science supply stores.
Sterilized is a good point, because due to the nature of things
pellets may contain pathogenic material, and some of the viruses
connected to rodents can be quite nasty.
We dissected pellets in University and it is still done with certain
precautions.  However, elementary school kids may be a different
story.
Other folks here may correct me on this.  Randy?

Ulli