[NatureNS] Crocus corms

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:46:00 -0400
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Feb 22
Hi Andy, oh yeah, and  I see a small tunnel right where I would expect the
last of my doorstep clump of snowdrops to be...I know a mole is travelling
from the base of the grapevine bird feeders through there to our drainage
system. Heaven knows, I haven't seen them lugging corms but who knows. I
have seen the chipmunks trucking off with them,  as they would stop to chat
and then continue on their way with the corm .
http://margmillard.ca