[NatureNS] eclipse! 10:00

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:47:04 -0400

Hello Angela -
        I sat on a rock out in the centre of a field - I was surprised by
the waves of light that appeared as the eclipse became total, the ring of
light around the sun while it was in total eclipse, and the wave s that
appeared again as it came out of total eclipse. I had never heard of this
before and it caught me by total surprise. And yes, I did stare at the sun,
and no, it did not blind me. I wanted to see everythin there was to see
because I knew I would never have that opportunity again.
        You realize of course that you told us all how old you were - for
what it is worth, the same age as my twins.

Roland.