[NatureNS] Thanks, Sherm! re Space Station Passes Between Mars and Orion Tonight

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:50:32 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_8EuKSARbsMB6KuQUk8bc2w)

Thanks, Sherman!  Funny thing about the world of physics: it happened just
like Sherm said it would!  I got outside just in time, and, despite light
pollution and terrible icy footing in our driveway and neighborhood, I had
great views of it, and, just as it passed between Mars and Betelgeuse, it
quickly dimmed and then was snuffed out like a candle and gone.  Cheers fro=
Jim about 7 minutes after the event.