FW: [NatureNS] another Eagle Watch report for Jan. 27, 2008

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:13:26 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I of course had completely forgotten, unthinkingly, of even taking my
camera(s) out there yesterday.  BUT photographer Bob Cote took two quick
photos, and his second one shows the flying eagle flying away from us but at
very low altitude and heading straight for 3 or 4 more gawkers who were in
the right place at the right time -- I hope they or others got the shots
that Liz is hoping for and somehow will communicate them.

Cheers from Jim