Re: [NatureNS] Some birds this PM

From: <terri.crane@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:21:50 -0500

Hi Jim et All

This has been my observations.

Over the years we usualy end up with a few WWCB each year at the feeders. On a few ocations we've had birds that target and seem to like the Niger tube feeders best. They apear to use there tounge out the side of the crossed bill. The funniest bird I've seen was a few years back when one again took the the Niger tube feeder BUT it was one of those upside down ones. Ohh the antics that bird went through for a week or two untill it moved on.

Tom K
Canso