[NatureNS] Some birds this PM

From: "Dusan Soudek" <soudekd@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:45:49 -0400

Hi Bob, others:
   It is my understanding that the Halifax sewage treatment plant, the first
of three, is now working, even though perhaps not continuously and without
fully functioning equipment. (This information comes from an HRM
councillor.) There has been no official opening of the plant so far, nor an
official announcement. But the 'sewer stroll' era is coming to an end...
   Dusan Soudek