[NatureNS] Black Squirrel of Nine Mile River

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:07:45 -0400

Great photos! Has anyone ever reported seeing a Melanistic Red Squirrel
before?What a treat...thank you sharing your photos Bernard.
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton

"Let us permit Nature to have her way; she understands her business better
than we do." - Michel de Montaigne
jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca