[NatureNS] suet with flour - oops

From: "Gloria Gilbert" <turtlevoice@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:00:35 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C8530B.100DBAA0

A pound of lard, maybe a cup of peanut butter, a handful of corn meal =
and a handful of oatmeal... add raisins if you like, or small =
birdseed... I mix this to a chunky consistency, and use in birch log =
feeders. The grains help to keep the stuff pasty when the sun wants to =
melt the lard. Suet is expensive.

Gloria

  ----- Original Message -----=20