[NatureNS] Yellow Bellied Sapsucker in Hantsport again!!

Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:12:36 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_AGofBGi0u2WDqQ8ums2wCQ)

Congrats, Marian!  I had been wondering about whether or not he might
survive this long -- we all wonder where he goes in summer, and I'll bet he
is a successful parent, too!  As I recall, he was in immature plumage that
first winter and then gradually got more colourful as the winter progressed=
?
Thus we know his age, too.  Cheers from Jim in Wolfville