[NatureNS] eastern towhee still at Grand Pre -- was clay-coloured sparrow (not

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:02:06 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Sheila Young phoned to say that the male EASTERN TOWHEE is still present at
2165 Grand Pre Road (south of the Hist. Park).  It often hangs out on the
ground behind the dense short hedge below their bay window in the front of
the house, along the driveway, but sometimes flies over into the cedars by
the road.

Has anyone been out to Cambridge to look for the reported 2 to 4 eastern
towhees there??

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville