FW: [NatureNS] Bohemian Waxwings invade White's Lake

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:10:19 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: Marian Munro <ZinckMC@gov.ns.ca>,

Blake, I'm interested in the rose hips disappearing -- what kind of rose
were they?  I often wonder about the fates of rose hips of species other
than multiflora rose.  I suppose that pheasants occasionally go after them?,
but mostly the larger rose hips seem to just last all winter without
noticeably getting less abundant.  Does something go after them after
winter?

Cheers from Jim