FW: [NatureNS] first blush at Antigonish CBC

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:08:24 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: Peter Hicklin <Peter.Hicklin@ec.gc.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_yj3U0AbLGCtJfxs6n5l+wQ)

Regarding Christmas Count shorebirds, on the Wolfville count on Dec. 15,
someone saw 3? sanderlings, and Pat Kelly and that observer for the
sanderlings also saw a frustrating flock of medium-sized shorebirds (flying
away from them) that were probably either dunlins or purple sandpipers.
These observations occurred at The Guzzle area of ne. Grand Pre, the
northeasternmost point on the Grand Pre dykelands, adjacent to Boot Island.

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville