[NatureNS] meteor - actually a rocket

From: "Laurie Murison" <gmwhale@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:33:35 -0400

According to CBC radio, apparently it was a rocket that was used to launch a
satellite breaking up and falling back to the ocean somewhere off Sable
Island.  Sorry I missed it but glad that it missed land but hopefully
nothing too toxic in it for the marine environment.

Laurie Murison
Grand Manan, NB