[NatureNS] Brown Thasher

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:25:00 -0400 (AST)
From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello All,

The Brown Thrasher first reported at 79 Crestwood Place, Colby
Village, on Remembrance Day, is still present. The property owner has
kindly given me permission to post this message. The bird spends most
of its time at or near the suet feeder.

And, as Richard Stern has already reported, I still have my Chat at 35
Edward St.

  Cheers, Pat McKay