[NatureNS] Wolfville Watershed NAture Preserve

From: "Gary Murray" <garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:40:14 -0400

 HiJamie,

Here are some directions that were given to me recently by the Nova Scotia
Nature Trust.

Hope this helps,

Directions to Wolfville Watershed:

  a.. From Wolfville, turn left on Gaspereau Avenue (just past the Tim
Hortons (on right side) and Firehall (on left side))
  b.. Follow Gaspereau Avenue to the village of Gaspereau
  c.. After crossing the Gaspereau River, take the next right on to
Greenfield Rd (at Shell station)
  d.. Turn left onto Forest Hill Rd, and follow (turns into dirt road) until
you reach gates with a sign saying "Wolfville Watershed - No Trespassing"
Hope this helps,

Gary Murray

http://garyamurray.blogspot.com/

http://www.pbase.com/pgns/gmurray