[NatureNS] Re: not GREEN-ITCH?

Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:07:54 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_qk1plNvS+nNinreuB/MN1A)

One more on this?:  Many years ago I was in my car in the Connecticut/New
York City area and couldn't believe my ears when some broadcaster on the
radio mentioned something that had just happened in "Green-itch"
(Connecticut)!

Cheers from Jim in "Woofful" -- end of subject?  My favourite or unfavourite
pronunciation locally is for the whistle-stop near Windsor called Mantua,
which is locally pronounced "man-o-way"!  Then there is Port Mouton which is
Port Matoon .......